Revolution V251 Touchscreen Deadbolt
Revolution Deadbolt Touchscreen
The NEW Arrow Revolution V251 stand-alone touchscreen deadbolt offers a high-tech, aesthetically pleasing security solution to enhance everyday deadbolt systems. Using state-of-the-art touchscreen technology, end-users can easily grant access for up to 25 individual users without the need to distribute and keep track of multiple keys. The Revolution deadbolt is simple to program easy to install in a matter of minutes.
Multi-lingual voice guided technology allows for hasslefree programming without a need for bulky manuals. For any facility application requiring an advanced featured deadbolt to control entry, the Arrow Revolution Deadbolt is the modern, ideal solution.
Questions? Let us know!
- Stand-alone Touchscreen Access Locking Device
- Tri-lingual – English, Spanish, French
- High Tech Look & Feel
- Volume Levels – Full, Quiet, Off
- Easy to Use, Install, and Program
- Users: – 25 Users – Add/Delete Individual Users
- Battery Life – One Year
- Deadbolt Motor – Motorized Bolt In and Out
- Privacy Feature
- Medium Duty Commercial, Grade 2
- Keying – Standard Cylinder or SFIC Prep.
- Key Override – Uses standard Arrow cylinders available in AR and CS keyways
- eather Resistant – FullWrap Around Gasket on Both Sides
- Manual Retraction – Inside Thumbturn, ClutchedMotor Assembly
- Standard Prep; 2-1/8″ Through Hole, 1″ Bore Hole For Latch
- Adjustable to 2-3/4″ or 2 3/8″
- 1-3/8″ – 2-1/4″ Thick Doors
- 1-3/8″ Requires a Special Thin Door Gasket
- 1 per box, 2 per case
- 1 yr electronic warranty and 3 year mechanical and finish for commercial applications
- 1 yr electronic warranty and lifetime mechanical and finish for residential applications
- US3, US10B, US15
- V2-51 Touchscreen